Join Dr. Carol Swain and her team for a one-day course designed to help you as a school board member:
- Understand Tennessee’s “prohibited concepts in curriculum” law
- Recognize these concepts in curriculum and instruction
- Discuss these concepts with school administration and the community
- Distinguish between the prohibited concepts and “hard truths” of American history
This 7-hour approved credit course will help school board members meet Tennessee’s new training requirements: 21 hours for new members; minimum of 7 hours each fiscal year for experienced members.
Registration & Payment Details | Ticket Price Includes Lunch
- Register online (click “Register” button above)
- Complete this registration form and submit via:
- Mail: Real Unity Training Solutions, PO Box 1385, Brentwood, TN 37024. Make checks payable to: Real Unity Training Solutions.
- Email: email@example.com
- For registration assistance, call Sandy Norris at 615-649-8330
We’ll Come to You! In-House Training Option
If you are interested in an on-site training for your entire board, please contact us to schedule a free online consultation and discuss pricing information.